St. Thomas Beverage
Non Protein Drinks & Shakes
Orange Vanilla Energy Drink
A refreshing energy booster you’re sure to love.
0g Protein & 2g Net Carbohydrates
Delivers a variety of wellness benefits including:
• Vitamin A, for a healthy immune system
• Vitamin C, an antioxidant, to help strengthen the body’s natural defenses
• Vitamin E, for healthy skin
• Thiamin, to help boost energy levels
• Riboflavin, to help the body break down carbohydrates
• Vitamin B6, for healthy brain function
• Calcium, for bone strength
• Quercetin, a flavonoid, with anti-inflammatory properties
• Green Tea, for improved blood flow and to lower cholesterol
• Ginseng, to boost energy and lower blood sugar levels
• Ginkgo, an antioxidant, to help fight inflammation and improve circulation and heart health
For maximum benefits, use two packets per day.
Combine (1) Orange Vanilla stick pack with 2-3 ounces of half & half and 8 ounces
of water for a delicious Orange Creamsicle treat.
(Any statement presented here here not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease).
14 Packets per Box
Organic Arabic Gum, Vitamin Blend (Quercetin, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C], Calcium Phosphate, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Vitamin E], Caffeine, Ginseng Root Extract, Niacin, Beta Carotene [Vitamin A], Ginkgo Leaf Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin 86], Riboflavin [Vitamin 82], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin 81]), Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Organic and Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), Organic Vanilla Extract. Contains: Soy.
Each serving provides 90mg caffeine, which is roughly equivalent to one cup of coffee. Do not consume more than two at any one time. Some people may be sensitive to caffeine and may experience nervousness, sleeplessness and occasional rapid heart beat. Consult your healthcare provider prior to using this product if you are sensitive to caffeine, pregnant, lactating, or using prescription drugs.