Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Lindora Wellness Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are not only delicious, they are good for you.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a prebiotic that helps to clean out your digestive system.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can help restore the skin’s natural acidity, which may in turn, lead to healthier looking skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has historically been thought to help manage weight due to its high levels of acetic acid. Apple Cider Vinegar also helps to curb your appetite and increases your feeling of being full.
- Apple Cider Vinegar works in your body to help combat the toxins you eat by increasing good bacteria in the gut.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps control blood levels and without a spike in blood sugar levels you should experience a more consistent level of energy throughout the day.
- Also packed with B Vitamins. Vitamin B12 helps keep your blood cells healthy (along with many other benefits) and Vitamin B6 aids in producing energy.
60 Capsules Per Bottle; 30 Servings
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Store away from children.
Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Pomegranate Juice Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Glucose, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Apple Flavor, Vegetable Oil (Contains Carnauba Wax), Liquid Apple Cider Vinegar, Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate, Beta-Carotene.
Take 2 Gummies daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
Consult a health care practitioner before use. Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to taking. Keep away from children.
Does NOT contain dairy, lactose, peanuts, preservatives, artificial flavors, artificial colors, shellfish (prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish), almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia nuts, wheat, yeast or sodium.