Shipping Time Frame
Shipping rates are calculated after you place items in your shopping cart and the order has been processed. Your order will arrive based on the shipping processing timeframe quoted on the site, 1-2 business days+ delivery timeframe for each item. The delivery timeframe for each item will also vary based on the shipping option chosen during the checkout process. All shipping and delivery timeframes are quoted below in business days. UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays. Federal Express may deliver on Saturday depending on region.
• Ground should arrive within 3 to 5 business days plus the shipping timeframe quoted on the site.
• 2nd Day Air should arrive within 2 business days plus the shipping timeframe quoted on the site.
• Next Day Air should arrive on the next business day plus the shipping timeframe quoted on the site.
If your order is placed after 12pm PST, the processing timeframe will start the next business day. Orders are not processed after 12pm PST on Fridays through Sunday. At this time, many items in our store require shipping that our carrier cannot support delivery outside the United States. We suggest that our members who live outside the 50 states send their orders to a family member with an address in the 50 states or call 1-800-Lindora for other options.
Ground Shipping may include delivery via UPS, Federal Express, or Priority Mail or US Postal Service. Lindora reserves the right to change shipping method to accommodate larger orders. Orders placed via these shipping options are not guaranteed to be delivered within a certain time frame and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive plus the shipping time frames quoted on the site. Please be aware that due to seasonal temperatures, some products may experience melting or ingredient separation in transit. While Lindora does it best to ensure the integrity of our products, we cannot control the temperature of delivery trucks or drop off locations. Thank you for your understanding.
Shipment Delays and Back Orders
• While we make every attempt to fill all orders placed, an order may be delayed or backordered.
• If a delay or backorder occurs, you will receive notification via email.
• If you do not wish to wait due to the delay or backorder, you may request a cancellation for your order, provided that the item(s) has not shipped.
• If we do not hear from you before we ship the items, we will assume you have agreed to the shipment delay.
• If we cannot deliver your item(s) within 30 days of the order date, delay notice or backorder notification (whichever is greater), a cancellation will be processed automatically and you will receive a prompt refund for any unshipped portion of your order.
• Please allow up to two billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.